(what you can DO with patterns designed by Sarah Boham at SPRE Patterns & Design)
- DO use my patterns to make things for yourself/friends/family
- DO use my patterns to make things for charity
- DO use my patterns to make things for sale. (online, craft fairs, etc
(What you DON'T do with patterns designed by Sarah Boham at SPRE Patterns & Design)
- DON'T use my photos to sell product *use your own photos, you are selling your work, not mine!*
- DON'T use my patterns for mass production.
- DON'T give out my patterns for video tutorial or online classes
- DON'T claim my patterns as your own! *They are protected under copyright laws*
- DON'T sell any of my patterns as your own *it's SO wrong to steal and SELL free patterns*
- DON'T share any of my graphs or graph previews in part or in whole.
- DON'T use any of my patterns to make a kit for sale without my permission!
What you do NOT have to do with SPRE Patterns:
- Give credit for finished items
- While I appreciate the thought of you wanting to give me credit for the design, it is not required nor particularly wanted. If someone asks, by all means, give them the link to the pattern and send them my way but you do not need to list me as the designer when selling/gifting your finished items.
* A special note to other bloggers/designers: If you wish to feature one of my patterns on your website, you have my permission to use my images (photos of finished pieces) so long as you do not alter them in any way (this violates copyright laws) and do not copy the pattern to your page. You only have my permission to use the unaltered photo(s) I share and a link back to the page -- and please feel free to let me know if you featured me! It would make my day!
Thank you all for your attention and cooperation!